Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes and food
Adopt a Mediterranean-style diet
- Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Slow release carbohydrates including wholegrains (like quinoa, buckwheat,millet) beans, pulses and lentils
- Fish including 1-2 portions of oily fish a week
- Healthy unsaturated fats from vegetable sources such as nuts, seeds and olives
- Eating fewer refined carbohydrates and processed meats
What else you can do to manage Type 2 diabetes
Curious? Want to learn more about how to improve your health? Sign up today to restore your health!
Reset Your Health is a 4-week meal plan tailored to you and your dietary requirements, providing healthy, natural and delicious food that will boost your immune system, lower levels of inflammation and get your health back into tip-top condition. Developed with the help of doctors, dieticians, nutritionists, chefs and scientists, it’s based on the removing the root cause of symptoms, and has been shown to have a huge range of positive effects for both physical and mental health.